Monday, July 2, 2012

Craftsy BOM July


Craftsy BOM July - Dresden Plate Block

It's going to be a busy month!  Our Newby Quilting Group will be sashing our blocks together on July 13th and there is much preparation for me before that meeting, I have two quilts going, want to have one completed for display and one to work on in class.  Also want to have the Handi-Quilter rack up and loaded with a quilt so the gals can play with the free motion trolley system.

So, I am getting my Craftsy blocks done right away this month.  The first one is a Dresden Block.  I didn't do anything special with this.  Used Kaffe Fassett fabrics for the entire block.  Working on the Wheel Block next.  I'll add the pics of that block to this once it's complete.  Mean time...here's my Dresden

Just finished the Wheel Block.  I like it!  I made a four patch for the background and then alternated the same colors in the wheel to create a different effect.


Craftsy BOM July - Wheel Block

Okay!  More quilting fun tonight, I got a nap this afternoon, I'm on vacation this week, I should get some sewing done!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment